Thank you for stopping by. We know there are a lot of things to consider when you are looking for a church home. Not every church is right for every person, but we do pray that you will seriously consider the family of Hope Reformed Baptist Church. Here are a few things you can expect from us:
- We are casual in our appearance and passionate in our worship.
- We strive for excellence in our ministry, though we are not perfect and need polish.
- We preach through books of the Bible, and we make application to today.
- We are happy to have children in worship, and we also provide activity bags for children.
- We are a work in progress, both physically as we improve our building, and spiritually as we grow in faith.
- We believe God gives us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- We meet for worship each Sunday morning at 10:30 am. Show up a little early and we can help you find a seat, get your family situated, and answer any questions you have about our church.